November 23, 2021
Your support for Bonfire makes it possible to build Bonfire every year. When Bonfire had to be burned under attendance restrictions in 2020, it was donors and Friends of the Fire who made Bonfire 2021 possible. Thank you to everyone who supports Bonfire.
Bonfire Burns on November 23!
The Tuesday before the LSU game, Bonfire will burn again. In 2021, we’ll return to a full event where everyone can stand together around the Undying Flame.
Admission to Bonfire is charged per vehicle, with discounts for arriving early. Vendors will be on site with food and drinks.
Burn Night Details
Bryan, TX 77807
- 12 pm
- Gates open
- 4 pm
- Admission to $10 PER VEHICLE
- 6 pm
- Admission to $20 PER VEHICLE
- 8:30 pm
- Dark Thirty, Special Announcement
- 8:40 pm
- Torches Lit, Laps
- 8:50 pm
- Bonfire Burns
All of the following rules apply to every individual and vehicle on Site. “Site” includes but is not limited to the spectating, parking, and VIP areas. Law enforcement will be on hand for Burn.
- At any time, anyone can be removed from Burn at the Organizers’ discretion.
- No alcohol, firearms, or illegal substances are allowed anywhere on Site.
- Attendees must park in the designated parking areas at Site. There is no parking along any road, or at any other location, public or private.
- No pedestrian admission/readmission.
- Obey all signage, perimeters, and barriers.
- No horseplay.
- If any person’s action(s) are deemed unsafe by the Organizers, he/she will be removed from Burn immediately, even if no specific rule has been broken.
- If there is any question as to any rule, or in the case of a situation has not been addressed by these guidelines, Organizers will have final determination and ruling.